Areia da Praia

Aqui encontrarás algumas das melhores fotos da nossa vida e o mais interessante é que podem ser comentadas ou mimadas por ti.

quinta-feira, junho 22, 2006

Quem ès Tu??????

Ever since I saw you---I want to hold you---Like you were the one

It sees right through me---A bullet it comes and takes me
And I love you I love you---I want you but I fear you

Who are u ?---who are u?

Ever since I saw you---I want to hold you---Like you were the one

You feet rest on my shoes---I sing this song for you
Just to see you smile

And I love you I love you---I love you but I fear you

Who are u?---who are u?

For how long---How strong do I still have to be?
How come you mean so much to me?

David Fonseca (esta era a música que eu queria ter aqui no meu blog, mas não consigo pôr, por isso fiquem com a letra)